Knit-Lit

Knitting-Lit Book Club is now being held at Panera. The Panera is located on 35E and County Road E in Vadnais Heights. We meet the Second Tuesday of each month from 6 to 8 p.m. Come Knit one, Read too! We also meet the First and Fourth Thursday of the month at the same time and location to knit and chat.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Sheppard's Harvest was the best this year. It was the first in many people's memory that it was not raining. It was not only not rainy but it was sunny and warm out.

Four barns of knitting stuff put everyone in a happy place. The food was good. It was most fun to see so many people we knew. I saw people from Knit-Lit that I didn't come with, church people, MKG people and even people from work.


Spent too much. I bought shawl yarn and yarn for shawl like scarves and I don't even wear shawls. Since I had so many shawl pins I decided to I needed to change my ways and there was beautiful yarns to pick from. Also ordered a kit from Steven Be. You have to love that guy.

No comments: